XSL transform with Python

Vegard Bakke vegard at mail.com
Wed Oct 6 10:46:34 EDT 2004

Hi!

All I want to do is transforming an XML into another XML using an XSLT
stylesheet.

>From what I have found on the web/usenet there are several xml/xsl
libraries/wrapper, all in various stages of alpha/beta/stalled
releases. (Sablotron, Sab-pyth, PySablot, libxml2, libxslt are some of
those I found.)

The script will be running in a production environment and must
therefore be stable above all. Alphas and Betas are not that welcome.

Can anyone give me a pointer to what module to use, what is stable,
and what is and be stay standard for Python?

Regards,
Vegard

Don't reply to the address above, It's a spam trap and won't be read
--
My spelling is Wobbly.  It's good spelling but it Wobbles,
and the letters get in the wrong places.