EVIL AMERICAN GOVT (aka FBI) is full of SADISTS and PERVERTS

Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz spamtrap at library.lspace.org.invalid
Tue Oct 12 09:45:45 EDT 2004

In <11a9e0b9.0410100611.1d8028b0 at posting.google.com>, on 10/10/2004
   at 07:11 AM, vickyp679 at yahoo.com (vicky) said:

>Newsgroups:
>comp.lang.pl1,comp.lang.postscript,comp.lang.prolog,comp.lang.python,comp.lang.rexx
>Subject: EVIL AMERICAN GOVT (aka FBI) is full of SADISTS and
>PERVERTS

What does this garbage have to do with any of those news groups?

>I am not a muslim, I don't have even a single muslim friend, I am
>not a member of any religious organization,

Nu, so by you it would be OK to persecute someone for his religion?

>FBI has been MENTALLY TORTURING me with 24X7 surveillance for the
>last three years inside and outside my apartment with video
>surveillance devices and motion sensors around my apartment, my
>phone has been tapped, my web surfing is being monitored all the
>time for the last three years, my emails are being monitored, gps
>vehicle tracking devices and voice amplification devices have been
>placed in my car and undercover FBI agents have followed me to
>restaurants, grocery stores, malls, movie theatres, banks and even
>barber shops etc

They have my sympathy. Three years on the kook squad is too much for
any man.

I can get you a good price on purple cloths.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT  <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>

Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action.  I reserve the
right to publicly post or ridicule any abusive E-mail.  Reply to
domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me.  Do not
reply to spamtrap at library.lspace.org