Paid Research Project on Stackless 3.1

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Oct 25 18:38:39 EDT 2004

Michael Ströder wrote:

> Christian Tismer wrote:
[Offer of paid work]

> I'm not sure about the exact daily rates for programmers in Berlin but I
> would not expect many responses from really skilled people for taking
> over a commercial project for such a low payment and additionally taking
> the risk that there's no payment at all.

Others have responded adequately to your other points, but I'd like to
mention that I think Christian's standing in the Python community is
such that he's be extremely unlikely to jeopardise it for what is a
fairly trifling amopunt of money.

I hope we'll have the honor of seeing Chris at the next PyCon, my last
as chairman.

regards
  Steve
--