Free hosting for Python open-source projects

Carlos Ribeiro carribeiro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 07:35:02 EDT 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:35:19 -0500, John Hunter
<jdhunter at ace.bsd.uchicago.edu> wrote:

>     Carlos> I'm sure this question has been posted before, but the
>     Carlos> answer will probably be out of date, so here it goes.
>
> How about an October 11th posting on the same topic with 4 reponses
>
> Google is your friend
>
>  1) http://groups.google.com
>
>  2) hosting group:*python* -> "Google Search"
>
>  3) Sort by date
>
> The 5th or so link, "Where to host an open source project?
> Sourceforge? " discusses hosting, with subversion information, etc....

Thanks for the reply, and sorry to waste bandwidth. BTW, your very own
post is now #3 on my query. Fast to update the index, isn't it?

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=group%3A*python*+host+open+source+project&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

--
Carlos Ribeiro
Consultoria em Projetos