Tix ScrolledTList

Mark Elston m.elston at advantest-ard.com
Mon Nov 1 12:00:02 EST 2004

I have been trying to make use of the Tix documentation in configuring
a ScrolledTList to use a specific number of columns and/or orientation.
Unfortunately when I pass 'orientation="xxx"' or 'columns=y' to
either the constructor or configure method of the ScrolledTList
object (or to the configure method of the tlist member) I get
'unknown option "-orientation"' or 'unknown option "-columns"'
errors.

The Tix documentation indicates this is the way to make this
happen.  What have I been doing wrong?

This is using ActiveState Python 2.3.2.

Mark