Transfer data from webpage form to database

Andrew James drew at gremlinhosting.com
Tue Nov 23 17:23:47 EST 2004

Pete,
What you're looking for is an INSERT SQL query. You can find the basic
theory and some more advanced bits 'n pieces here (specifically
PostgreSQL):

http://www.commandprompt.com/ppbook/index.lxp?lxpwrap=x5504%2ehtm

The question that you're asking is so vague that you should think about
reading up on SQL before going any further - you may find yourself
quickly overwhelmed otherwise.

Andrew