py.test anyone?

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Mon Nov 22 13:59:10 EST 2004

Stephen Boulet wrote:
> Have people been using py.test? I was hoping to try it out but was
> running into subversion problems (behind a corporate firewall, though
> there is a windows registry hack for that which didn't work for me).

You could do wget -r --no-parent http://codespeak.net/svn/py/dist/py

It's obviously not the Right Way, but in a pinch...

I posted a couple examples to the py-dev list yesterday, one for
parameterized tests and another for doctests.  Both cases should be
integrated into py.test on some level, and/or should be easier to
implement than they are now, but they might be of interest
(http://codespeak.net/pipermail/py-dev/2004-November/thread.html)