Small Database Needed

Josiah Carlson jcarlson at uci.edu
Wed Nov 24 23:44:51 EST 2004

"Michel Claveau - abstraction méta-galactique non triviale en fuite
perpétuelle." <unseulmcmcmcmc at msupprimerlepoint.claveauPOINTcom> wrote:

> Hi !
>
> MetaKit doc :
>
>     Iadaptive integer (becomes Python int)
>     L64-bit integer (becomes Python long)
>     FC float (becomes Python float)
>     DC double (is a Python float)
>     SC null terminated string (becomes Python string)
>     BC array of bytes (becomes Python string)
>
> no date or datetime ?

(pardon if someone already posted the equivalent, I'm going through 900
messages because I've been not reading the list for 5 days)

Use a float and time.time(), then you don't need to convert back and
forth between date/datetime strings/objects.  If you ever need to get a
string formatted time, there is always time.asctime().

 - Josiah