Set like feature

Batista, Facundo FBatista at uniFON.com.ar
Mon Nov 15 16:17:27 EST 2004

[Hari Pulapaka]

#- I have a list of space delimited strings ending in a newline.
#- Eg: a = ['a sfds sdf s df 34 ew\n', 'df sdf s f s ssf\n']
#-
#- Now inside each row, I have a space delimited list of fields.
#-
#- Now I want to compare the fields in each row of the array
#- and see which
#- fields do not match.

Could you supply some example? Or the results for that two rows?

#- I am using python2.2 so no sets. Can anyone think of an efficient way
#- to do this?

Do you have a non-efficient way to do this?

.	Facundo