Pyrex on Windows

Mike Rovner mrovner at propel.com
Tue Nov 16 13:39:30 EST 2004

SM wrote:
> Hi,
> I would like to play with Pyrex for Windows. I have no clue how to
> install it including a c compiler. Anyone using pyrex on windows who
> could give a quickstart?
> Stani

You better have some clues about C language first including installing a
compiler and writing some sample programms.

If you skip that step you likely be stucked in debris of _compiled_
Pyrex programs you'll have absolutely no idea how to dial with.

Once you mastered that you can simply use distutils to _invoke_ C
compiler in order to get you .pyd files.

Mike