pre-PEP generic objects

Steven Bethard steven.bethard at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 18:19:39 EST 2004

I promised I'd put together a PEP for a 'generic object' data type for
Python 2.5 that allows one to replace __getitem__ style access with
dotted-attribute style access (without declaring another class).  Any
comments would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Steve

Title: Generic Object Data Type
Version: $Revision: 1.0 $
Last-Modified: $Date: 2004/11/29 16:00:00 $