.pyc files...

Eddie Parker eddie at kickingdragon.com
Sun Nov 14 01:24:45 EST 2004

OK, stupid question, but it’s been bothering me for ages.. :-)

I love Python to bits, but .pyc files always litter my source tree, and
they’ve always bothered me. I haven’t used Python in a while, so I’m not
sure if this has been implemented, or if it’s even possible – but is it
possible to change the default location where .pyc files get generated?

i.e., could I make .pyc files get generated to “./intermediate”, or
something? Instead of in the same directory as my source?

Eddie “Clean Freak” Parker. :-)

-e-

---