Help please, turning off threads

Nick Coghlan ncoghlan at email.com
Fri Nov 26 05:23:25 EST 2004

Jive wrote:
> Can someone tell me how to "configure" for no threads by hand?  Does it
> suffice just to remove the offending file threadmodule.c? If that is the
> case, why the error message rather than just

I believe the configure script removes threadmodule.c from the build process
when threads are not enabled. I haven't actually checked, though.

Building threadmodule.c when threads aren't being used suggests a mistake in the
build process - but is it the inclusion of threadmodule.c which is incorrect, or
is it the lack of the WITH_THREADS definition?

Regards,
Nick.