Changing the color of default frame border

Eric Brunel eric_brunel at despammed.com
Tue Nov 23 04:13:14 EST 2004

Mudcat wrote:
> Oh yeah. I guess that would help a little. You use something all the
> time and just assume everone else does also.
> I'm using Tkinter on Windows 2000 with Python 2.3.

There is no such thing as a border color for a Tkinter frame: it is just the
color of the frame. To get a specific color for the border alone, maybe you can
use two frames: the first for the border and another one inside it where you put
your widgets. But I fear there is no way to set a *default* border color for frames.

HTH