FW: [Edu-sig] re: Whither PyGeo

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Tue Nov 2 19:51:51 EST 2004

I'm forwarding this here with the hope of getting a wider audience for my
offer of a (modest) $ bounty for help in crossplatform packaging for PyGeo.

PyGeo whereabouts are:

http://home.netcom.com/~ajs

One has to read through my promo of PyGeo below to get to the bounty offer
mention near the end.

I have not done a release of PyGeo in nearly 2 years, though I have been
fiddling (and hopefully improving) it constantly - and doing something
(though not enough) about docs.  With the effort having been extended, I
hate to put it out amateurishly packaged.  Which is all I am currently
capable of - and see nothing on the horizon indicating I will have the time
to undertake that particular learning curve.

So I am looking for something like professional help.

Art