pickle and py2exe

Catfish losnations at comcast.net
Tue Nov 30 23:48:39 EST 2004

I did this a while back, and I can't remember exactly. Therefore, I may only
be able to give you a push in the right direction until someone else can
answer it fully.

However, I think you have to force the db into the py2exe compile. I think
it's something like this:

--force-imports dbhash

Try this and see if it works.

news:qphqq0poq7d842fvm6hvu2gah4amh4l70k at 4ax.com...