Iterating over PDF documents

Peter Maas peter at somewhere.com
Thu Nov 11 03:44:30 EST 2004

Hi,

I'm trying to edit a PDF document line-wise. This is more difficult
than I thought, because PDF uses a mixture of all line terminators
available in *X, Mac and Win so that utilizing "for line in file"
is difficult. I tried universal newline but that spoils the document
apparently. What other options do I have besides writing my own PDF
line iterator?. All options have to be quick hacks as I have already
invested some time in existing code and the deadline is approaching
fast :)

Thanks for your help.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen,

Peter Maas