numarray + cPickle problem

Bill Mill bill.mill at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 16:14:21 EST 2004

Andrea,

> It *IS* documented...

I saw that when I figured out what was going on. I should have been
more specific. What I meant was that in the Python module documentation
(of cPickle or pickle) on the web should include that little tidbit
which is really rather important. I don't believe that you need to use
binary mode on Unix (though I could be wrong), and that is where I am
used to working, so this error surprised me.

On the website, it doesn't say that anywhere, and it should, IMHO.
Peace
Bill Mill
bill.mill at gmail.com