Microsoft Patents 'IsNot'

Eric Pederson whereU at now.com
Sat Nov 20 14:02:45 EST 2004

>     Is Too!
> Is Not!
>     Is Too!
> Is Not!

NOTICE

In light of this instant notice of our intent to patent the following inventions, please cease and desist from using them immediately:

meToo  (and the equivalent variants: me too, MeToo, meToo, me_too, _me_too, _me_too_, etc.)

+1  (also: plus1, +_1, plus_1, plus_one, and nonplussed)

No claim is made, however, to MS_sucks, as we acknowledge this sentiment is well established within the public domain.

EP
"knowing Mr. Bill and his legions lose no sleep over the various protests..."

domainNot="@something.com"
domainIs=domainNot.replace("s","z")
ePrefix="".join([chr(ord(x)+1) for x in "do"])
mailMeAt=ePrefix+domainIs