SOAPpy and .NET - Help

Richard Kessler richard at logixlab.com
Mon Nov 1 18:47:23 EST 2004

I am trying to get a .NET service to return data to a SOAPpy client. So far,
total failure. I have tried everything I can think of as a relative newbie,
nevertheless, I would like to save myself time if someone out there with
more experience knows that I am barking up the wrong tree.

The error I get back from .NET is "failed to create object".

The .NET service works fine responding to a SOAP request going over HTTP
using httplib, but will not accept a call from SOAPpy.

Any thoughts from those who may have already walked down this path would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Kessler
richard at logixlab.com