Text widget - insert line

beps beps at email.it
Mon Nov 22 17:47:58 EST 2004

I must obtain the exact contrary :
---------------
|data[first]
|data[....]
|data[last]
|--------------

There's an error in the indices of insert() method of Text widget.
The first data line one goes on the second and so on.
I would have to obtain the exact index of the line end.
But I have not still understood and tried like making.

If you have a ready example you show it to me, please.
thanks for all

--

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito
http://www.newsland.it/news segnala gli abusi ad abuse at newsland.it