.pyc files...

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Sun Nov 14 22:47:14 EST 2004

Ok, this thread has been going on long enough in this direction so I don't
feel too self-conscious plugging my project (http://pyfmf.sourceforge.net/).
I have yet another solution to this problem and my solution is
platforms-independent.  Look especially at the "Mini Tutorial" on
http://pyfmf.sourceforge.net/zago.html.  It shows exactly how you can clean
up the .pyc and the .pyo files in a set of directory trees.  And as always,
I am interested in hearing opinions.

Dan

news:x7wtwolygl.fsf at guru.mired.org...