BDB frontend problem

Philippe C. Martin philippecmartin at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 10 13:39:11 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a tkinter frontend to BDB and it works OK except that when I debug a
script that imports another one which make some extentive minidom processing,
my PC gets on its knees since the overwritten "user_line" method gets called
a hundred billion times before I reach my break point .... make my debugger
prettty useless.

Is there anyway to keep bdb from going into the /usr/lib/...../whatever.py and
just stick to certain files (i.e, look at the lib modules as pyc only and not
call me back with a stack frame everytime) ?

Thanks,

Philippe