drag and drop graphics in tkinter?

Eric Brunel eric_brunel at despammed.com
Tue Nov 23 04:05:27 EST 2004

Sean McIlroy wrote:
> The subject line essentially says it all. Is there a way to do it? If
> so, where do I look to find out how? Any help will be much
> appreciated.
>
> Thx,
> STM

I'm not quite sure I understand your question: drag and drop between what and
what? Two windows in a Tkinter application? A file manager and a Tkinter
application?

If you want to support drag and drop inside a Tkinter application, check the
file Tkdnd.py in the Lib/lib-tk sub-directory of the source Python distribution.

HTH