ANNOUNCE: Ice 2.0 released

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Wed Nov 24 13:03:18 EST 2004

    Marc> That is correct. I thought what I wrote about licensing
    Marc> above was already clear enough, but if you have the need to
    Marc> clarify it even further, that's of course fine :)

It was more about emphasizing the fact than clarifying it - an
untrained eye might skim the post and miss the detail. I've seen all
too many complaints about people who are surprized about the issues
with GPL'd libraries (as opposed to GPL'd programs).

A part of it might have been about just venting my disappointment,
because, well, the project seemed interesting :-).

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb