save a dictionary in a file

Dan Perl danperl at rogers.com
Mon Nov 15 14:07:13 EST 2004

Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you just pickle the dictionary
itself and instead you transform it into a list and pickle the list?  I
don't know of any restrictions in pickling a dictionary and I do that in
some of my code.  I actually pickle a structure of nested dictionaries (ie,
values in the top dictionary are dictionaries themselves, some of their
values are dictionaries, and so on).

Dan

"Luis P. Mendes" <luisXX_lupe2XX at netvisaoXX.pt> wrote in message
news:2vsa8hF2oa58tU1 at uni-berlin.de...