dijkstra algorithm by object oriented

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Thu Nov 4 10:08:14 EST 2004

Ricardo Batista wrote:
> I need that someone help me.
>
> I need to program the dijkstra algorithm by object oriented.
>
> I'll send my code.

Thanks, but you haven't asked a question.  Thus it sounds
as though you are simply asking for someone to make your
code work correctly.  Or maybe you're asking for someone
to convert it from the style shown to an object oriented
approach.

Either way, it sounds a lot like this is a homework question
for school, so I really hope nobody is going to just do the
work for you, since you won't learn anything that way.

Please reconsider what you are trying to do and ask a
specific question, demonstrating that you have made a
reasonable attempt to solve the problem yourself first.

-Peter