SPARK v.s. PLY

Jean Brouwers mrjean1ATcomcastDOTnet at no.spam.net
Sat Nov 20 13:00:05 EST 2004

Not ANTLR, but we do use SimpleParse/mxTextTools.  For an example, see

<http://www.vrplumber.com/programming/simpleparse/simpleparse.html>

and

<http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-simple.html>

Also, check other web pages by David Mertz on "Text Processing in
Python"

<http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/views/linux/articles.jsp?sort_ord
er=desc&expand=&sort_by=Date&show_abstract=true&view_by=Search&search_by
=charming+python%3A>

His book with that same title is highly recommended reading

<http://gnosis.cx/TPiP/>

/Jean Brouwers
 ProphICy Semiconductor, Inc.