CGI and logging module

Andrew James drew at gremlinhosting.com
Thu Nov 18 17:20:26 EST 2004

Peter,
Have you considered using mod_python as an alternative to CGI? It offers
a number of benefits including partial session support, integration into
Apache's internals and caching bytecode. I can provide you with some
sample code if you wish (although the online documentation is very good)

Regards,
Andrew

--
Andrew James <drew at gremlinhosting.com>