UML and OO design tool with Python support

Ville Vainio ville at spammers.com
Tue Nov 30 01:55:22 EST 2004

    Paul> I just found out that my favorite UML modeling tool,
    Paul> Enterprise Architect, has just released a new version,
    Paul> *with* Python code support.  You can

Somewhat tangentially, but still on-topic for the subject line, the
other day I was delighted to see that Dia (installable for the Linux
Disto near you, and also available for Windows) has Python embedded
into the program. Or at least you can choose "Python console" that
throws you into an interactive Python session where you can go dir() -
ing around to see all kinds of interesting diagram stuff.

--
Ville Vainio   http://tinyurl.com/2prnb