Color schemes

Mark Schonewille nospam at nospam.com
Fri Nov 5 19:51:30 EST 2004

Josiah and M.E.,

Thanks you for your replies. As I understand from your answers,
the colorised scripts on web sites have little to do with the
use of colorisation in script editors by Python programmers, but
those programmers who prefer an editor with colorisation
features probably apply colorisation rules similar to the pretty
looking scripts on websites and there probably is't a standard
colour scheme.

Best,

Mark

--