seeking a new host for the "Python Grimoire"

Stephen Ferg steve at ferg.org
Tue Nov 16 20:29:09 EST 2004

The "Python Grimoire" was developed and released by Andrew M. Kuchling
in May, 1999. However, it never reached a stage where Andrew felt that
it was ready for publication, and eventually he withdrew it. I had
found the Grimoire helpful when I was learning Python, however, and I
persuaded Andrew to allow me to take over maintenance of the Grimoire
in August, 2002.  Since then it has been available at:

    http://www.ferg.org/grimoire/grimoire.html

I am no longer able, however, to devote the time necessary to maintain
the Grimoire and bring it up to date, so I am planning to take it down
from my Web site.

If you would like to take over the hosting and maintenance of the
Grimoire, please contact me, Steve Ferg, at steve at ferg.org.