Python 2.4 and Visual C++ Express

Jive someone at microsoft.com
Tue Nov 23 18:19:33 EST 2004

Are you saying that Python 2.4 will not compile under MS VC++ 6.0?  That's
horrifying.  Say it isn't so!!!  I have just ported Python to an embedded
system using VC++ 6.0.  It will always be compiled using 6.0, for two
reasons: 1) I cannot afford the manhours for changing compilers, and 2) Bill
Gates has enough money already, alright?  I would hate to think that I am
now stuck at Python 2.3 for eternity.

news:XQfod.15475$3u6.726077 at wagner.videotron.net...