Tim Hoffman timh at zute.net
Tue Nov 9 01:09:53 EST 2004

Greg Ewing wrote:
> JCM wrote:
>
>> I think both liquids and gases are considered fluids.  Liquid Typing
>> and Gaseous Typing would be sub-categories.
>

> Hmmm. So maybe with liquid typing, your data sloshes
> around in the bottom of your address space, whereas
> with gaseous typing, it expands to fill all available
> memory...

Continuing in this theme, does this mean that phase transition (between
solids and fluids ) typing, is typing of an indeterminate nature ;-)

Oops now that we are on the slippery slope of metaphors ;-) do we class
super cooled liquid types as ones that can be co-oerced but just take a
very long time ;-)

Tim