Announce: csv_xs.py

Christian Meissner cme at lampcoders.net
Wed Nov 10 14:46:47 EST 2004

> Can you explain what you liked about Perl's csv_xz package and/or didn't
> like about Python's csv module that motivated you to write your own class?
>
> Thx,
>
> Skip

I'm a native perl speaker, but at my last work i had to learn python, to
edit some zope thinks (quite difficult).

Now i wanna learn python for me and i often work with csv files with perl
but now i wanna develop some python programs for csv file working.
In this task i would extend the csv module for my needs but there i get any
errors, so it was easier for me to develop a class which is like the perl
one.

hope it is ok
Chris