Determining combination of bits

Sean Berry sean at buildingonline.com
Mon Nov 8 15:33:48 EST 2004

Just to set everyone's mind at ease... I haven't had a homework assignment
for about four years now.

I am using two database tables.  One will have some options and a code
(power of 2).

Then, someone will check off checkboxes and submit.  The number will be
added and saved in a cookie.  Then, later, I want to be able to redisplay
their choices by reading the value from the cookie.

I expect the values will get no bigger than 2^32  = 4294967296.  Is this
getting too big???

news:mailman.6124.1099945664.5135.python-list at python.org...