dictionary initialization

Caleb Hattingh caleb1 at telkomsa.net
Sat Nov 27 21:49:46 EST 2004

Peter,

Right :)

I was trying to kill off (with kindness) a thread that just wasn't making
sense.  The other respondents gave pretty good technical explanations
regarding the dynamic typing rules, but I suspect the OP's assertion was
just what I described in the simplest terms I could.  Which doesn't make
sense as a critical language feature/flaw.

thx
Caleb