comment out more than 1 line at once?

Riko Wichmann riko.wichmann at remove-this.desy.de
Tue Nov 30 04:55:37 EST 2004

I'm using emacs (with python-mode) to do most of my editing. also tried
IDLE from python already, which is nice but an old dog doesn't like to
learn new tricks :)

Maybe I just don't know to comment out whole blocks using editor
commands. Probably the trick Marc mentions in the following post will do
the job.

I use it to test pieces of a modules which usually is imported from
another. For testing different parts, I usually have different __main__
sections in the file ....

Cheers,

	Riko