What is good about Prothon?

has has.temp2 at virgin.net
Sat May 1 11:49:05 EDT 2004

Donn Cave <donn at u.washington.edu> wrote in message news:<donn-F264BC.12385330042004 at nntp1.u.washington.edu>...

> He probably thought they were pearls of wisdom.  Guess you don't
> want any more, anyway.

Yeah, well I'd personally be the first to acknowledge that every other
"pearl" I throw is more commonly a lump of shit. So I actually
appreciate it when folk take a sniff and tell me it's a turd. It's
when they blat every single toss straight into the rough then promptly
ask for another one that I eventually get a bit peeved.

To be honest, however, I've got nobody to blame but myself for this
particular outbreak. I unsubscribed from the prothon mailing list
because I'd already recognised I wasn't getting anywhere and my
continued presence would only waste my own time and energy and
everybody else's. And I should _really_ have known better than to get
re-involved over here. So I apologise to the rest of the
comp.lang.python group - as friendly and civilised an online group as
I've ever been in - for any disturbance caused, and now return you to
your regular program. Let Mark have the last word; just for surviving
me this far I think he deserves it. ;)

Mr Intensity