Help with ConfigParser

Stephen Boulet stephen.no at spam.theboulets.net.please
Sun May 2 07:49:39 EDT 2004

I'm having a bit of trouble getting my head around the ConfigParser module.
I have a very simple configuration file; maybe the easiest thing to do
would be to show that:

============
# Add a local directory to be backed up followed
# by the directory name on the FTP server.
#
# Example: /home/joe/digital photos = photos

[Backups]
/home/stephen/photos/digital camera = photos
/home/stephen/documents/tax documents = taxes

I just want to retrieve the information in the backups section. Thanks.

--
Stephen
              From here to there