Fwd: Python opening in NY

Hans Nowak hans at zephyrfalcon.org
Tue May 25 15:51:44 EDT 2004

I got the following email from Darsh Mehta.  I am unable to move to New York
myself, but maybe someone else here will be interested.  In that case, please
contact this person.  He says he can pay up to $35/hr.

---

I was wondering if you are available and if you would be interested in a
python/c++ consulting position in NY. Its a 8+month project with good
chances of a possible extension. Please call me at my number below or
reply back if you are interested. If you know of someone who might be
interested then feel free to forward this email or let them call me.

Thank you.

Regards,
Darsh.
Darshan at stsworldwide.com