Jabber in Twisted

Rico Huijbers E.A.M.Huijbers at REMOVEstudent.tue.nl
Mon May 24 10:42:46 EDT 2004

Peter Hansen wrote:
> Rico Huijbers wrote:
>
>> Does anybody have experience in writing Jabber clients with Twisted? I
>> came across a simple sample[0], and tried to build out from it, but
>> for some reason it's barely working.
>>
>> When I run the application in the attached script, the logon goes fine,
>

> I think you'll get far more attention from the right people if
> you subscribe to the twisted mailing list, and post your
> inquiry there.
>
> As with Zope, and some other large, non-standard packages, the dedicated
> Twisted mailing list is where the core folks hang out.  Some show up
> here from time to time and answer questions, but you're doing yourself
> a disservice by limiting the input to this general newsgroup/mailing
> list.

Yes, I saw that, but since I find it easier to post to and read
newsgroups, and I already saw a couple of Twisted-related threads in
here, I figured I'd try here first.

But I'll take your suggestion and try again on the Twisted mailing list.

Thanks for your reply.

- Rico