error converting list to tuple

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Tue May 18 12:04:22 EDT 2004

"Stefan Seefeld" <seefeld at sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:a3qqc.34397$325.832599 at news20.bellglobal.com...
> (I call this code from within a C++ extension module),

You should have said that in the beginning since that is a whole different
ball game: extension modules in C are not Python.

> so I'm wondering whether I could have messed up the
> python runtime somehow or whether there are other
> possible explanations for the exception.

It is easy to mess up in C ;-).  You are most likely to get an answer (from
another C extension writer) if you post a short as possible code snippet
that exhibits the error, and the actual and complete error message.

tjr