n-tier application in Python

Ed Leafe ed at leafe.com
Wed May 19 16:30:42 EDT 2004

On May 19, 2004, at 12:50 PM, Kornl wrote:

> Hello, does anyone has any experience in developing n-tier
> applications in
> python? If yes would you like to share your experience? What turn out
> good
> and bad??

	I have taken my experience with n-tier application development and
used it to develop a 3-tier framework for Python application
development. The project is called Dabo, and is currently in early
alpha release. There are several working examples available to
download, so that you can get a feel for what apps written in Dabo
might be like. Check it out at the second URL in my sig.

	We currently use wxPython for the UI, and MySQL for the backend, but
plans are to support a wide range of UIs and databases, with the
middle-tier logic remaining intact.

      ___/
     /
    __/