calendar by week

GuineaPig guineapig at pi.be
Thu May 27 04:02:30 EDT 2004

Hello gurus,

Does anybody know of a function/module that can help me with the
following problem:

In my app the user can encode the starting and ending hours of his
workdays.  The app calculates the time the user worked (per week) and
the user's overtime.  The results are exported to an excel-sheet for
printing.

One thing that I would like to accomplish is that the user has to only
give in the weeknumber of the year.  The app should then write the dates
in this week to the excel-sheet.  I've been looking at the calendar and
time modules but I don't quite see a solution there (maybe there is
though, maybe I'm just too much of a newbie.)

Tnx a lot!

Tom