OT: Idea for Python T-shirt

Christos TZOTZIOY Georgiou tzot at sil-tec.gr
Wed May 12 05:46:39 EDT 2004

On Tue, 11 May 2004 15:03:13 -0400, rumours say that Peter Hansen
<peter at engcorp.com> might have written:

>> [snip "nibbles exploding with desire"]
>>

>>>Also, I don't get it...
>>

>> Based on the hungarian phrase-book sketch from the Flying Circus...  "my
>> nipples explode with desire!"
>
>Yeah, that part was obvious (to an MP fan).  But why the bit-eating
>snake then?  It's gratuitous at that point.  Oh, wait, were the ones
>and zeros supposed to be "exploded nibbles"?  That's a reach...

Well, I won't pretend that my pun was cleverly funny, I'll just say that
I thought it was simply funny... My whole idea was of Python processing
happily data, which grouped in fours were nibbles, and there came the
pun of s/p/b/g as Tim said; the "desire" instead of "delight" part of
course was a misteak due to weak memory.

PS I would gladly buy an "import this" T-shirt too.  I think that
T-shirts could be an alternative income source for PSF.
--
TZOTZIOY, I speak England very best,
Ils sont fous ces Redmontains! --Harddix