pexpect module

Adrian Casey news at outbacklinux.com
Tue May 18 07:01:44 EDT 2004

First of all, look up the manual for Cisco's 'show' command.  See if there
is a way to turn off the paging.  If not, try to fool cisco into thinking
you have a very large page size on your terminal (e.g. 10,000 lines).

If this is not possible, you can loop in your python script -:

while 1:
        i=child.expect('--More--',pexpect.TIMEOUT)
        if i==0:
                child.sendline(' ')
        else:
                break