Help with large data set and fatal python error (pysqlite)

Vineet Jain vineet at eswap.com
Thu May 20 17:30:53 EDT 2004

> I don't know how much help would it be, but the code below is working
> fine for me - for as much as "numInnerLoop = 150" and "k in range(5)".
> So it would seem like a problem specific to your system.

Thanks. what python version do you have? I tried the code on three different
version and it gave the same
problem:

1. Windows XP Pro, Dell 8600, Sqlite 0.5.0
2. Windows Advanced Server, Dell Server, Sqlite 0.5.0
3. Windows XP, dell lattitude, Sqlite 0.50

I still get the same problem. I also tried the same thing with sqlite cvs
snapshot and that did not help.

In the mean time, since I have to get this working, I'm in process on using
pyrex to access the sqlite db directly.