SQL Server

yuba at cyberback.com yuba at cyberback.com
Tue May 25 17:24:17 EDT 2004

Greetings, All-

About 2 months ago I was laid off and in the process of being walked to the door I lost most of my Python tips and tricks.  Looks like I'm back on the air with a great job and am ready to start coding again.  I'd like to know what I have to do to connect to a Microsoft SQL server database.  I did it at my old job but forgot the process.

Thanks for your help.  BTW, I'm the first full-time programmer in this particular shop and they are quite interested in using Python as their language of choice!  This could be a lot of fun.

Greg Lindstrom