Best IDE?

SM stani_ at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 18:06:21 EDT 2004

Hi,
Just to let you all know that there is a new version of SPE being
developped with a much faster class/index/todo browser (can be even
realtime!), wxPython 2.5 support, simultaneous view of source code,
you can choose between MDI or SDI both with tabs, better control of
calltips (only first paragraph or all doc) ...  If you are curious,
you can download it from http://projects.blender.org/projects/spe/ The
windows XP version is already quite stable, for linux and mac os x,
I'm dependent of other users.
Stani